I am publishing a post from CARA Welfare Philippines’ Facebook page. Please support pet adoption.
PS. You can spread the word even if you are not from the Philippines. 🙂 Thank you!
Hi, everyone! The good folks at DDB Group Philippines has come up with an awesome adoption awareness campaign for CARA. And you can be part of the campaign! Here’s how:
1. Click this link: http://adoptapet.caraphil.org/
2. Allow access to your webcam. This is how your image will be captured and used by the application. (Don’t worry, nothing will be shared yet at this point.)
3. Choose between the dog and the cat.
5. Check your “reflection” through the eyes of the cat/dog. Looks good? Click the camera button to capture the image.
4. You can now share the image on Facebook or retake the photo until you’re satisfied with it. You can also add your own adoption awareness message to your post if you want.
That’s it! Easy, right? And by letting your friends know that you support pet adoption, you’ve helped in our campaign already.
So go on, click to: http://adoptapet.caraphil.org/ and let’s spread the word that pet adoption is the best option. Thank you very much!
P.S. We’re having our “Adopt A Pet” event this Saturday, January 18, 3pm-8pm at Greenbelt 5 in Makati. We hope you can join us.